Monday, July 9, 2012

Our New House

We looked at 6 or 7 rental houses before my Mom found this house for us!  It is right in Papillion (where we wanted to be), has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a huge yard!  We are renting just to make sure that we are where we for sure want to be, and to make sure we like the neighborhood, neighbors, schools, etc. The pictures are in a weird order, but I can't seem to move them in the order I want.

Without further ado...
The front of the house.  Extra driveway on side.
Enormous back deck and cement slab for Cameron's basketball hoop!
Long view of the brand new back deck.
The ugliest master bath on the block.
Stairs right upon entry.
Living Room
Family Room with "Custom Built" Fireplace
View of kitchen from fireplace.
Kitchen
"Custom Built" lockers in laundry/mud room
The boys' bathroom.
Master Bedroom.
Skylight and country style wallpaper and border.
Basement.
Master bedroom looking towards bathroom.

Basement.

Collin and Casey's Room.
Downstairs bathroom.
View of kitchen from laundry room towards double sided fireplace.
Kitchen.
Dinette area.
Family Room with double sided fireplace.
Dining Room.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the house. Am extremely jealous of the backyard, double sided fireplace and ugly master bath. Our master bath is the size of my little finger.

    I think I am now looking into moving to OMaha. YOU HAVE GRASS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new house! I am jealous of the lockers in the laundry room!

    ReplyDelete